Shawn Daniels enjoyed a profitable Sunday poker session courtesy of winning the GGMasters High Rollers event online at GGPoker.
Daniels was one of 996 players who bought in for $1,050, which left GGPoker with a very small overlay. “golubici” was the unfortunate soul who burst the money bubble, crashing out in 162nd place. Their elimination locked up at least $1,821 for the surviving players, a sum that increased to $14,138 by the time the nine-handed final table was set.
“WizardOfAz” and “HuvafenFushi” were the first players to bust from the final table. China’s “leeeeeeee8” followed suit, before “jumpin gn” saw their tournament end in sixth-place, a finish worth $33,527.
Erwann Pecheux was eliminated in fifth with “OscartheCon” falling in fourth. Heads-up was set when Mexico’s Nabil Cardoso dusted off his stack. Third-place prize money weighed in at $79,506, the last five-figure score of the event.
Daniels and Brazil’s “DFdS123” locked horns heads-up, and Daniels came out on top. Daniels banked the $141,384 top prize, leaving his Brazilian opponent to walk away with a still impressive $106,023.
GGMasters High Rollers Final Table Results
Follow the action from the WSOP Super Circuit Online Series
Vamos! Brazil’s LeoJose Secures $108K Payday
Brazil’s “LeoJose” must be on cloud nine today after padding their bankroll with a $108,997 score. LeoJose finished first from 2,246 entrants in the WSOPC Series: $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event and collected a combined prize worth $108,997 thanks, in part, to an impressive $62,851 worth of bounty payments.
The bulk of that huge bounty payment came from eliminating Hong Kong grinder “jomud9ahsorjai” when the tournament was heads-up. LeoJose not only claimed his final opponent’s bounty, but the price on his own head too, which made for a bankroll-boosting day at the virtual felt.
WSOPC Series: $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event Final Table Results
Other Notable GGPoker Victories From May 9
- GangstaZab – first-place in the #6: $365 GIANT for $133,179
- RaiseUpBlind – first-place in the WSOPC High Rollers: $5,250 Bounty Hunters SHR for $131,775*
- Niklas Astedt – first-place in the WSOPC High Rollers: $5,250 Sunday 250 for $70,751
- Enrico Camosci – first-place in the WSOPC Series: $525 Sunday 250 for $52,645
- Kingtale – first-place in the GGMasters $150 for $49,795
- Ramiro Petrone – first-place in the WSOPC High Rollers: $3,150 Blade Bounty King for $45,218*
- Anton Wigg – first-place in the WSCOP Series: $525 Sunday Fifty Stack for $43,669
- macaleONE – first-place in the WSOPC Series: $315 Sunday Bounty King for $42,663*
- Bradbeat – first-place in the WSCOP Series: $210 Bounty Hunters Sunday Special for $41,301*
- lechuckpoker – first-place in the WSOPC High Rollers: $1,050 Sunday Kick-Off for $40,282
- Elio Fox – first-place in the WSOPC High Rollers: $2,626 Blade Mulligan for $38,046
- Mark Radoja – first-place in the WSCOP High Rollers: $2,625 Blade Opener for $37,835
- Stephen Chidwick – first-place in the WSOPC High Rollers: $3,150 Bounty King PLO for $37,233*
- Pablo Navarro – first-place in the WSOPC High Rollers: $1,050 Sunday Heater for $35,952*
- INeedMoney – first-place in the WSOPC Series: $525 Sunday Saver HR for $34,389
*includes bounty payments
WPT Online Series Hits partypoker From May 14
Barry Hutter Wins the partypoker High Roller Big Game
Barry Hutter took down the High Roller Big Game at partypoker and saw his $2,600 investment swell to $60,356. Some 102 of the world’s best players bought in and ensured the $250,000 guarantee was beaten.
One of those stars, Thomas Muehloecker, was the 17th place finish and, therefore, burst the money bubble. Muehloecker’s demise paved the way for such luminaries as Daniel Dvoress, Niklas Astedt, Andras Nemeth, and Elio Fox to cash.
Only two of the nine finalists walked away with less than a five-figure prize to show for their efforts. Pascal Hartmann and Jonathan Proudfoot being that duo.
Kevin Rabichow fell in seventh place for $10,731 and was joined on the rail by fellow Canadians Francois Billard and Mike Watson.
Ukrainian superstar Andrii Novak bowed out in fourth for a $22,093 prize, with the elimination of Jerry Wong in third leaving Hutter heads-up against UK-based Spaniard Juan Pardo Dominguez.
Hutter clinched the title and the tournament’s $60,536 top prize, resigning Dominguez to a $43,392 consolation prize.
The High Roller Big Game Final Table Results
|2||Juan Pardo Dominguez||United Kingdom||$43,392|
|8||Jonathan Proudfoot||United Kingdom||$8,963|
Other Notable Victories at partypoker on May 9
- Silvio Costa – first-place in the $530 Big Game for $38,415
- MisterJuve – first-place in the $1,111 High Roller One Shot for $30,518*
- GyazoReplayer88 – first-place in the $320 The 300 for $18,214*
- Andrea Laini – first-place in the $55 Mini Big Game for $16,971
- zm000 first-place in the $109 Weekender for $12,998*
- Scelevco – first-place in the $215 Warrior for $12,482*
- Crixus-the-Gaul – first-place in the $109 One Shot for $11,219*
- RogerioCeni – first-place in the $55 Gladiator for $11,091*
*includes bounty payments
PokerStars Player ‘angelovskiy’ wins $152k Deal Jackpot
Parker “tonkaaaa” Tablot Crowned Sunday Supersonic Champion
The compact field of 101 entrants combined with a hyper-turbo blind structure meant it only took two hours and seven minutes for Parker “tonkaaaa” Talbot to become the latest $1,050 Sunday Supersonic champion. Talbot’s latest victory came with a prize weighing in at $24,518, not bad to a couple of hour’s work.
Pascal “Päffchen” Hartmann and “AZNInFiLrRat” were the six-handed final table’s first casualties, and the only finalists not to win more than $10,000. Ami “UhhMee” Barer secured an $11,095 payout for his fourth-place finish, while Niklas “Lena900” Astedt fell by the wayside in third and banked $14,452.
Heads-up saw Talbot and Joris “BillLewinsky” Ruijs fight it out one-on-one for the title and the lion’s share of the $102,601 prize pool. Talbot got the job done and his hands on $24,518, leaving his Dutch opponent to console himself with an $18,824 runner-up prize.
$1,050 Sunday Supersonic 6-Max Final Table Results
|1||Parker “tonkaaaa” Talbot||Canada||$24,518|
|2||Joris “BillLewinsky” Ruijs||Netherlands||$18,824|
|3||Niklas “Lena900” Astedt||Sweden||$14,452|
|4||Ami “UhhMee” Barer||Canada||$11,095|
|6||Pascal “Päffchen” Hartmann||Austria||$6,540|
Other Notable Victories at PokerStars on May 9
- Peter “pitabread189” Chien – first-place in the SCOOP Afterparty 22-H: $109 NLHE for $21,372
- Daniel “dani aziz” Aziz – first-place in the $109 Bounty Builder for $20,456*
- Sam “SamSquid” Grafton – first-place in the $1,050 Sunday Cooldown for $19,769*
- YacuTTi – first-place in the $215 Bounty Builder for $18,266*
- roo_400 – first-place in the $215 Sunday Supersonic for $17,895
- Jonah “RaiseUpBlind” Silverstein – first-place in the $1,050 Sunday Warm-Up for $17,576
- Nlzkm9 – first-place in the SCOOP Afterparty 24-H: $109 PLO 6-Max for $14,309
- Andy “BowieEffect” Wilson – first-place in the $530 Sunday Marathon for $6,730
- Parker “tonkaaaa” Talbot – first-place in the Hotter $109 for $5,898